ANHE Conductors include:
- Concert Band — Emily Threinen, University of Minnesota
- Symphony Orchestra — Soo Han, Baldwin Wallace Conservatory of Music
- Mixed Choir — Tesfa Wondemagegnehu, St. Olaf College
- Jazz Ensemble — Todd Stoll, Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Guitar Ensemble — Bill Swick, Las Vegas Academy of the Arts
- Modern Band (NEW this year) — Scott Burstein, Little Kids Rock
Students and directors will meet with the nation's top music programs, conservatories, and universities at the third annual NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles College Fair. Students will also have the opportunity to participate in mock auditions led by the U.S. Army Music Program.
Deadline to apply: May 3, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT.
To learn more, visit nafme.org/ANHE.