2. What is your alma mater? I graduated from Olivet Nazarene University, post graduate work at Indiana University and Vandercook College of Music.
3. How long have you been teaching? This is my 40th year of teaching.
4. What has been one of your favorite pieces of music to perform with your students? I have had so many. One of my favorites are “Fantasia on a Theme from Thailand” by Richard Meyer.
5. What instrument do you play? Trombone
6. Tell us one thing about you that people would be surprised to know or something you are passionate about besides teaching. I enjoy running. I have completed 25 marathons and about 11 half marathons in the last 18 years.
7. What is your favorite thing about your school or community? I love the diversity of my students and the support that I receive from my parents and administration.